Remnants

Have been using up some leftover pieces of fabric to make a bag. Proved to be a challenge because of the way the fabric handles and because I made a schoolgirl error and inserted the main zip closure upside down. Too fiddly to redo as I would have had to unpick so much but I was able to remove it and insert magnetic clasps instead before I closed up the lining bottom.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this:
search previous next tag category expand menu location phone mail time cart zoom edit close